The first Summit was held on December 1, 1995 and the tradition of holding an annual Summit has continued since. The 24th annual Summit was held in November 2018.
The National Society of Institutional Investment Professionals was created in 2005 to support the annual Summit and hosted the 2006 through the 2016 Summits.
In 2017 the Hyphen Network took over the Summit with the support of NSIIP and plans to continue the tradition of holding the annual Summits.
Your Title Goes Here
The National Society of Institutional Investment Professionals (NSIIP) is a nationwide, voluntary nonprofit educational organization. NSIIP promotes the exchange of information and education of institutional investment professionals. It advocates standards of qualification, develops and promotes continuing education programs and participates in any other way in the advancement of institutional investment professionals.
The annual Summit is the primary educational event held in the fall of the year. We typically have two key speakers that set the stage to address the current investment issues. The issues are then addressed by a number of panel discussions that focus on more detailed analysis and different approaches to the issues. In 2018 Hyphen Network will continue the tradition of the NSIIP by hosting The 24th Annual National Pension & Institutional Investment Summit in Dallas, Texas.
- Established NSIIP officers and By-Laws as well as a Texas Advisory Board diversified by region and plan sponsor type to meet 3-4 times annually, thru conference calls and at our annual NSIIP Summit for
- Provide Non-financial support and advice.
- Sponsor an annual NSIIP Summit in the fall held historically in Dallas at one of the hotels and attended by corporate, public, non-profits, hospitals, and consultants from throughout Texas. The NSIIP Summit is a day long event packed with speakers and panel discussions on timely subjects. Of course there is also a golf tournament & reception the previous day.
- Sponsor a local group in Dallas that holds eight regular meetings each year, along with several special meetings. Meetings are held at the Park Cities Club in North Dallas with a speaker and networking opportunity for the price of lunch.
- Special meetings have included meetings are at the Dallas Federal Reserve.
- Partner with Thompson Reuters’s Buyouts Magazine for the Buyouts Texas Annual Conference hosted in Dallas providing venues with multiple Private Equity Investment Managers.
- Fold the NSIIP organization into the DFW Institutional Investment Forum to continue serving the DFW area with regular investment meetings.