The National Society of Institutional Investment Professionals was created in 2005 to support the annual Summit. The first Summit was held on December 1, 1995 and has continued since.
The Hyphen Network took over the 2017 Summit with the support of NSIIP and will run subsequent Summits.
Your Title Goes Here
The annual Summit is the primary educational event held in the fall of the year. We typically have two key speakers that set the stage to address the current investment issues. The issues are then addressed by a number of panel discussions that focus on more detailed analysis and different approaches to the issues. In 2018 Hyphen Network will continue the tradition of the NSIIP by hosting The 24th Annual National Pension & Institutional Investment Summit in Dallas, Texas.
- Established NSIIP officers and By-Laws as well as a Texas Advisory Board diversified by region and plan sponsor type to meet 3-4 times annually, thru conference calls and at our annual NSIIP Summit for
- Provide Non-financial support and advice.
- Sponsor an annual NSIIP Summit in the fall held historically in Dallas at one of the hotels and attended by corporate, public, non-profits, hospitals, and consultants from throughout Texas. The NSIIP Summit is a day long event packed with speakers and panel discussions on timely subjects. Of course there is also a golf tournament & reception the previous day.
- Sponsor a local group in Dallas that holds eight regular meetings each year, along with several special meetings. Meetings are held at the Park Cities Club in North Dallas with a speaker and networking opportunity for the price of lunch.
- Special meetings have included meetings are at the Dallas Federal Reserve and a luncheon with Alan Greenspan.|
- Partner with Thompson Reuters’s Buyouts Magazine for the Buyouts Texas Annual Conference hosted at the Crescent HotelIDFW providing venues with multiple Private Equity Investment Managers.
- Launch other regional Texas/National chapters with regular meetings.
- Our initial efforts will be in Houston, Austin/San Antonio, and Ft. Worth.
- Partner with other investment groups to sponsor educational speaker forums in various cities.
- Create a new Certification Designation for our industry professionals and develop the necessary education and testing program to support it. This would be similar to the previous University education course at Baylor University and George Washington University in D.C. The Office of the Texas Fire Fighters’ Pension commissioner (TLFFRA) produced the most graduates. The new program will offer the option of internet based classes to provide flexibility and hold down the cost.