Our roots began over 30 years ago in the DFW area with large plan sponsors rotating who would host quarterly meetings highlighting an industry leader/speaker. In 1995 we established an annual one day Summit with high quality industry speakers and panelists addressing Equity, Fixed Income, Real Estate, Alternative Investment Issues, Asset Analysis Allocation, DB & DC issues, as well as Economic Outlooks.
Currently we …
- Established NSIIP officers and By-Laws as well as a Texas Advisory Board diversified by region and plan type to meet 3-4 times annually, through conference calls and at our annual NSIIP Summit for non-financial support and advice.
- Sponsor an annual NSIIP Summit in the fall held historically in Dallas at one of the hotels and attended by corporate, public, non-profits, hospitals, and consultants from throughout Texas. The NSIIP Summit is a daylong event packed with speakers and panel discussions on timely subjects. Of course there is a reception the previous day and a private dinner for asset owners. Beginning in 2017, Hyphen Network was asked to take the lead in producing the 2017 Summit and future Summits. NSIIP will continue to promote and advise on future Summits.
- Sponsor a local group in Dallas that holds eight regular meetings each year, along with several special meetings. Meetings are held at the Park Cities Club in North Dallas with a speaker and networking opportunity for the price of lunch.
- Special meetings have included meetings are at the Dallas Federal Reserve and a luncheon with Alan Greenspan.
- Partner with Thompson Reuters’s Buyouts Magazine for the Buyouts Texas Annual Conference hosted in Dallas providing venues with multiple Private Equity Investment Managers.