Markets and Governance at the 2020 Summit
Challenges facing asset pools, pensions, foundations, endowments, family offices, etc.
2020 Summit Breakout Sessions
An interactive format allows participants to share insights from peer institutions
2020 Summit Featured Experts
Industry leaders share important perspectives on key investment issues
2020 Summit has an Efficient Format
A focused day, very economical, with strong topics and excellent speakers
Local Dallas group changes it’s name to
DFW Institutional Investment Forum
Listed below are highly recommended sources to further your understanding of institutional investing.
The DFW Institutional Investment Forum was established in late 2000 as the Dallas Chapter of the Society of Pension Professionals and later renamed at the end of 2018. This is the professional educational forum for institutional investment professionals in the Dallas / Fort Worth area. The primary focus is on institutional investment professionals that manage pension plans, both public and private; foundations and endowments, family offices, and consultants. The eight regularly scheduled meetings each year provide the forum for the exchange of ideas over lunch, along an educational speaker and networking opportunities. Special meetings include our annual meeting at the Dallas Federal Reserve to hear their economist’s latest market outlook. Visitors are welcome, just register for the meeting to ensure you have a seat at the table. Meetings will be VIRTUAL until further notice.
- New improved as a Virtual Event
- Planning a Virtual Event
- Keynote Speakers, Panel discussions, Breakout sessions
- Topics include, current markets, Alts, ESG, CIO Roundtable, etc.
- Forrest Hopper will provide a brief 8-10 minute insight into the trading markets.
- Nick Colas: Even after American voters decide on the Presidency and Congressional control, capital markets will still face tremendous uncertainty.
- Quarterly listen to a Unique Perspective on Hot Topics
- Open Q&A at the end